Fantabulous

75%


Additional x€ for customs

Shipping took well-nigh a month. The jewelry itself is loftier-quality and looks beautiful and fits perfectly. What actually bothered me were the hidden community duties of some other additional ten€ with no mention at all, which is why I won't society from this shop once more.

Reply from Bodyartforms

We're very sad that yous experienced a long ship time from the carrier and community fees. Nosotros totally understand that this would be frustrating. We strive to give the all-time service we can and ship packages within 24 hours of beingness ordered, simply unfortunately one time they go out our shop we have no control over how long the carriers accept to deliver (especially with Covid or holidays). Nosotros may potentially look into having community fees charged up front end required by the destination country, but we don't have that adequacy correct now on our site.


Fast fulfillment/shipping times, wide option of jewelry and retailers

Carries many different varieties of jewelry and brands. I take been able to order for my multiple piercings on their websites, as well as having spent a pretty penny for my stretched ear lobes. Everything I recieved has been pretty consistent in being adept quality, and definitely worth the price. I have recieved all of my orders within a week from placing them and have been beyond pleased with their condom packaging. I've placed 10+ large orders on their website and have been pleased with every item I have recieved!


This is my visitor of choice for torso…

This is my company of pick for body jewelry! The choice is amazing, and comes with approximate cards, O-rings, stickers and other goodies, depending on the value of your order!

Later my kickoff order went missing, I was issued a refund - I've since ordered several more than times and I'k thoroughly impressed. Everything arrives immaculately packed, and packaged in individual sealed bags, with the option of sterilization for an boosted fee.

I also love this company for the fashion they go along the condom of their employees in mind. Stay prophylactic and warm throughout the snowstorms! Stay awesome ❤️


Love this company

Love this company! I've gotten so many plugs from here. They're a niggling pricy merely it's quality jewelry every time. I've never had a issue and I have over 80 pairs of plugs and tunnels.


Great for stretched lobes, not and so dandy for nose piercings

I had bought some plugs in that location.These plugs shape well to my ears and in that location is a myriad of options. I also got a couple of septum piercings that on the other hand are not favorable similar the plugs. I am non allergic to whatsoever metals as well nickel. I had no problem with wearing any blazon of titanium jewelry until I began to wear their septums. Currently, my nose is indelible climate change and peel is peeling off. I never had a problem with this and not fifty-fifty with ownership jewelry at a mall kiosk. They label the septums equally "titanium", but I am certain that these are not titanium. I will use the website for the earrings, but I definitely recommend even only using Amazon to go septums.


Quick refund, shame DHL sucks

DHL lost my bundle. After sending them a message in that location is no update from my tracking for a calendar week they gave me an estimated commitment fourth dimension of 21 days. 22 days have passed and I sent them an email. I got my refund a few hours later. Very quick, responsive and helpful. I want to lodge once more simply I don't know as it is DHL's error and not theirs :(


Accept ordered plugs several times from…

Have ordered plugs several times from BAF. They sell half sizes which is astonishing for expressionless stretching! Non many trunk jewellery stores sell them, especially non in the Uk. Speaking of that, I notice the shipping costs to the U.k. are keen at all considering how much aircraft from the The states usually costs, it's basically the same as ordering from a UK-based store. Orders take a couple of weeks, maybe a week to arrive but that's no issue at all since information technology has to come up so far. High quality and expert for everyone who has stretched piercings!

Show reviews in all languages. ( 8 reviews)